SkyLodge Accommodation Temora offers private en-suite rooms with SHARED KITCHEN AND LOUNGE ROOM. With the choice of Queen, Twin & Family room accommodation for aviation enthusiasts seeking the absolute Temora Aviation Museum experience by staying at the only accommodation available onsite. Everything the Temora Aviation Museum has to offer is just footsteps from your door!
There are 3 refurbished lodges, each with 4 individual bedrooms with en-suites adjacent to a SHARED LOUNGE AND FULLY SELF-CONTAINED KITCHEN, for guest comfort & use. The SHARED lounge and kitchen are a great way to meet and mingle with other guests, and for your personal space each bedroom features an en-suite, air conditioning and a flat screen TV.
A Continental breakfast is provided and guests are encouraged to utilise the outdoor areas, which include a grassed BBQ area, an enclosed children’s playground, and a fire pit where everyone can share their stories and experiences!
With 12 SkyLodge rooms available and conference facilities accessible onsite at the Temora Aviation Museum, why not make this your next unique conference location and experience?
We have limited our rooms to one per lodge for COVID safety. If you are a work/family group please contact us for availability. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 495 915 for more information.
The health & safety of the public and our staff is paramount. We are implementing several procedures to ensure we abide by the Government recommendations. Please read the below information carefully and feel free to contact the SkyLodge if you have any questions.
What are we doing to limit risk?
• We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitising practices.
• Disinfectant wipes and sanitiser will be in each SkyLodge.
• Our self-check-in process will limit the amount of person to person contact.
What can visitors do to limit risk to others?
• On arrival, visitors will be required to complete a short questionnaire with their basic contact details and current health status. This information will be kept securely in-line with privacy laws.
• Please do not visit if you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of a cold or flu (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory issues or difficulty breathing). If you look or feel unwell, you may be asked to leave.
• All visitors must sanitise their hands on arrival and departure. Sanitiser will be provided in each SkyLodge.
• All visitors must use the NSW Service App to check in for contact tracing.